Monday, March 27, 2017

Schedule Updates

A few weeks ago I posted a tentative schedule for the progress of my project that gave me time to complete all aspects of my project and allotted me time to take care of any mistakes or fix any problems that occurred. However, this has changed a bit. The original due date of the project was April 8th and obviously I had created my schedule with this due date in mind. Now, our deadline has been extended to April 16th, giving me an entire extra week to work on it which, although I know will go by fast, any extra time is appreciated. According to my previous schedule, I would have finished editing this weekend and would have begun and finished working on my website and poster this week. I did start editing last week, but because I knew I now had extra time, I allowed myself to fall a little behind my original timing and have only completed editing about a third of my final piece. This being said, I plan on definitely, absolutely, 100% finishing editing this week, while simultaneously working on the website and poster. Editing will be my main focus of course, but it doesn't hurt to work on the other aspects so I get a full view of my entire project. The good news is I already did a bit of research and planning for the poster last week, so this week I need to start doing the same for the website. Because I have already created many websites, but have never made a promotional poster, I anticipate the website being the easier of the two to complete. 

We're three weeks out from the deadline. I'm excited for all of the aspects to start coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment