Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Just Call Me Telsey & Co.

Meet the face of Blank Canvas! I have officially cast my film and present to you one of my best friends Isa Jimenez who graciously agreed to play Eevie Davis in my short film opening. 

Isa (right) and I (left) in Boston last December
 I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it on this blog, but I've been doing theatre and performing in plays and shows since I was in the third grade, so growing up in that world I have met a lot of talented people and have many talented friends that I considered asking to be in my film. I ultimately ended up deciding on Isa because although she doesn't do theatre anymore, she used to, so she has experience acting and I have confidence in her that she would do a good job. She's outgoing, hard working, takes direction well, and since I've known her for so long I trust her and will feel good and comfortable working with her. Also, with everyone's busy high school schedule, she happened to be available, so it worked out perfectly. I wanted to start filming after school some days but since I'm only filming in one location and it is outdoors I thought I should just film everything on the same day in order to ensure a constant lighting and make sure that I will be able to finish in one day, and filming after school, I just don't think we would have the time so I am going to be filming Saturday and also beginning to edit Saturday. I am slightly concerned because it has been pretty rainy this week but I checked the weather channel and the weather should be clear for this weekend, but just in case I'm thinking of alternate locations if worse comes to worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment