Monday, April 4, 2016

And That's a Wrap!

After five weeks of thinking, researching, planning, and producing, I am finally done with my 2 minute film opening. It came out great and I am actually very proud of myself considering that I did this all on my own and it was really the first time I had to make a video of this caliber, as far as planning and production went. I'll be posting my final project on Sunday, so let's consider that not the due date of my project, but the premier of my film!! I'm  excited to share it.

Now that my opening is finished I can shift all my focus to the creative critical reflection. I have already drafted what I want to say so now all that is left is to piece it together and actually create my director commentary, Wow, can't believe these six weeks are almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment