Monday, March 14, 2016

Plan For the Week

In trying to schedule and manage myself I wanted to set a plan for myself for the week. I tried to post this on Saturday through the app however it seems it did not post. Anyway, my plan for the week is to do research on my film genre to establish what elements should be in my film. I also plan on finalizing the story and premise for my film; this means characters, setting, and style of opening. Once this is done I want to begin writing my script. For my opening, as of now, I'm picturing a character introduction with only one character and actor. Since this means there will most likely only be a voiceover and no dialogue I want to do research on films involving mainly just one actor and how the directors and creative team make the film work. Movies that I plan on looking at, just off the top of my head, are Gravity and 127 Hours. Busy week ahead especially because I will be going to a theatre festival this week so I'm not sure just how much time I will have to write my journals or work on my project, however once o get back I will still have a week of spring break so I will definitely be working hard on that. Also note to self: be more careful using the app!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment